xXxRUSSIAxXx 3 Pack Release

bn
^Thank you ma999isa for making this awesome banner, I love it!

Downloading link

Hello folks, xXxRUSSIAxXx 3 is here! This has became the biggest pack we have ever made. The number of submissions really suprised us and we appreciate your hard work guys! As always, in this pack you can find a wide range of songs and patterns. I hope you guys enjoy this pack as much as we enjoyed making it! This pack is fully transliterated, so if you have some problems with fonts just press the F9.

I would like to thank all the contributors:
ma999isa, KervilMosley and U1wknUzeU6 for being my helpers and for making a lot of files for this pack
Mouse for stupidly big amount of cool files and also for advertising this pack among the Korean community
Tachyon for some solid hardcore files with animated banners
vebvbb for some really cool Russian songs as well as for their other submissions
[Crz]Zino for being the first to sub to this pack
lyko for many Russian meme songs
Kazye for some really epic stream files
STEPDWI for advertising this pack to the Japanese community as well as for his nice file
And also thanks to:
Powersex, RestorKa, Cheblan, fingerlocked, Ronnie256, n13, Bean, Karaseeque, Tera, Chyo_N and Gamer1203 for some really fun files!

P.S. For now, we don’t have any plans to release the next volume of this pack, but if we do, I will post about it on my Twitter.
In case you need my Discord - OpakyL#9462

12 Likes

Great job everyone involved!

4 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

oml so excited to play it !!!

2 Likes

Horosho sigrano

2 Likes

i love the song variety

2 Likes

opening the pack with vibro farm are we?

1 Like

The pretty colors match the flag!

2 Likes

OpakyL is God

2 Likes

packthread

3 Likes

заебись пора дрочить

4 Likes

Everyone is great.

3 Likes

Roses are red, violets are blue

I like this pack

2 Likes

opening the pack with vibro farm are we?. .

thanks for ur input