Sklitter's Kinda Okay Journey To Mediocrity

oh yea I still have this thread. have sum scores

![2019-02-03_124339|690x388]

moar old scores coming when I can be bothered to sort through my screens, will try to be more selective in the future :wave:

CMDKDF stamina runs
some others

stoopid 32nd trills. still fun tho

best score from CMDKDF so far
tripled both a-yo’s cause y not
totally random FC
OD n whatnot
finally AAed both of these after trying for a while

time to revive this thread with sum spicy scores /o/
this has been one of my long time goals and I’m happy to have beat it.

had to switch back to TD since zenith isn’t compatible with .65 yet, some scores from sine 4

this fc was boomb

and now: “Sklitter adapts arm rest and can suddenly… chordjack?!”

and last but not least:

thanks for reading and stay tuned (also hit 23 msd and top 700 :D)

1 Like

close to hitting 25 now so wanna share some scores n stuff

this is a lil overrated if u can jack

I’ve wanted to beat this for some time now :3c

Overrated dour 1 score

my first marathon play in a while (also that recovery was sick)

some lofty 1trick scores

I know pull made tendon shutup

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

and lastly:

btw, I finally fixed my offset recently, can you tell? (vertex is unsynced so doesnt count)

oh yeah lil bonus score

Oh hey I still have this thread
The worst of my winter/early spring flares is over (I’m guessing GI sarcoidosis but luxembourgish doctors are dumb and stupid so who the hell knows) and now that we’re all quarantined I’m semi active on the game again, despite some people’s best efforts. Charting should also resume shortly so expect a new pack preview and songlist update for my packaque too.
ANYWAY

Sympho Pack (made by @SYMPHOGEAR) is now out and I wanted to share some sightreads!!

had to skip the first file because 30 chords LMAO but this file’s a nice starter. I’m guessing the BG change is where dour takes over, in which case nice greys bro
honestly don’t remember much of this file apart from that but it’s a decent “one of the first” file

Honestly? Lh control isn’t that bad, just that the chart preview nukes my ears every time I scroll over it
Cool dumpy file

attang type beat . I like the intensity and stuff but sometimes I just be snoozin. there’s a lack of control and that make me sad

yeah. Easy JS. also nice scaling bro

File stands out like a rusty nail cause it’s literally the only file that has jack control, with jumpjacks and mines. Not that that’s a bad thing, it just kinda be like that? Also yea I agree sympho do just be butt

Meh. Not much to say here. An attempt was made at a vocal intensity chart, but the sections are chunky and don’t feel rewarding. Cool colors tho.

This file is already in EOpack so I probably don’t need to tell you much about it. Fun.

wasn’t expecting chords lmoa but this kinda hit the spot for me. 8/11

Recognize this one from EOcord, still can’t get a good score on it but swankey semi-acc semi-dump vocal intensity chart. Would recommend

file to vibe to. cool acc

I will come back and triple this later

jacky leo file with anime music. you can probably imagine it from that desc alone

HS still isn’t my strong suit but honestly this file was fun. Watch out with putting too many anchors in HS. (Also funfact I failed 1.5 lmao dont underestimate this file, it might look like 2 minutes fighters but it’s not farm)

don’t have much to say except I couldn’t see the spike, except if you meant the extended JS at the end then yea that might be a bit bs but chill file nonetheless

oh look it’s that file from before wow

had to switch noteskin for this since the holds kept tripping me up lol kinda underrated

might play the other 2 files some other day buT yeah cool pack nixoman
can’t wait for nixo pack 1

1 Like

thems some pretty kawaii uwu scores you have there senpai

1 Like

FUCK that description was not meant for watashi but for wield a disrupt hammer I AM DUMB
thanks for playing

1 Like

acerola is out. we can finally play houmous goodchart.

thnak u samurai7694 please make more files

I enjoyed accing this its really goods arrows mixed with cool music omg i cant

oatmeal type beat (please seperate the intensities more )

i tried that lofty file and failed, still a pen/thouse

pack is ok, it just o k i enjoy

cesspool 4 is out

improving js acc slowly, will try to push next sesh but some of these are too hard for me O.o

minty 4 released

Upon first glance, the songlist seems very random. There doesn’t seem to be any running theme or reason for inclusion for certain songs, and some of the files aren’t even finished. With the subtitles and gfx as well, some of them can be funny but the pack doesn’t even take itself seriously, which made it harder for me to. Despite this, the gameplay does well in achieving jack/glut control with some stream bursts inbetween, and the song choice was at times nicely selected, even though it sat in the middle of “meme” songs. It’s weird that there wasn’t a farts pack to remedy this, but there are probably reasons for that. The gfx were also nicely executed when they wanted to be, and it has a certain charm. I’d still recommend giving this a run through if you liked the other minty packs, even though the difficulty is pretty high in this release.

My favorite file was Dourgent’s “Parting Gift”, it’s nice to see the evolution he has gone through with his charting represented in a file that does mines well, which is a first for me.