Secondary Etterna Technical Tournament Ultimate Deluxe AnMaO Edition (And I'm Better Than You) The Tournament

Secondary Etterna Technical Tournament Ultimate Deluxe AnMaO Edition (And I'm Better Than You) The Tournament

(it's real this is a real tournament anmao asked me to write this so people wouldnt think this is satire but its real theres going to be an actual registration link for the qualifiers)
(this is also an experiment we will be doing more of these in the future)
(we have no idea what we are doing)
(there will be problems)

!!!RECRUITING REFEREES TO WATCH OVER MULTI LOBBIES WHEN EVERYONE ELSE IS TOO LAZY TO DO IT PLS DM ANMAO OR SNOVER!!!

REGISTER AND SUBMIT YOUR SCORES USING THIS FORM:

ALL SCORES ARE ON 1.0

String Quartet no. 8 mvt. 2 (Lofty Dump Minipack 3)
Shape of My Heart (Minty Fresh Pack 2)
The Glass Ceiling Cabarey (midare megapack 4)
kefi and the nepali mountain mafia = thug life 24h ~indian style~ (Minty zFarts Pack 2)

pool pack link for losers who dont have the packs: SETTUDAE(AIBTY)TT qualifiers for losers.zip - Google Drive

Tournament Staff (professional):
poco0317 (toruanment deverlop)
AnMaO (tournament organizer and referee but more important (this was his idea))
snoverpk (tournament organizer and referee)
paprotka (referee (polish))

Tournament Schedule:

!!REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN!!
qualifier submissions will close on MIDNIGHT UTC Monday June 5th
each round after the qualifiers will last for 1 week but we havent thought about the scheduling in more detail than that yet but its ok its not relevant yet trust us we are professionals

Tournament Rules:

+mirror is allowed
-other shuffle mods are not allowed
-other invalid mods are not allowed (cry about it)
+im better than you
+use .72 pls

Tournament Structure:

ok guys so today i will be explaining you the i will tell you how the tournament works ok guys so first there will be the qualifier stage ok we have pre we have selected the qualifier files and the top 64 of players will be advancing to the next stage ok guys
ok then we will be having the next rounds where the players will play in a multi lobby with 4 players in each lobby and we will be selecting the 2 best players from each lobby so they will be advancing to the next round ok guys and we will do this many times ok
and the last 2 rounds will be 1v1 multi lobby ok

12 Likes

This will be C-R-A-Z-Y, Can’t wait for this to start!!! :laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :grinning:

3 Likes

This is gonna be so tubular and swagalicious! XDD

ok

Golly, I can’t wait for this tournament! I am substantially excited to compete with many of my fellow Etterna’s Player on this Showdown of Talent and Genetics
tags (ignore this): osu,poco0317,staiain,world’s first,1000k pp, farm,first’s world,osu!mania,etternaonline,anmao,cookiezi,dogkicking,d

8 Likes

19 dollar fortnite card

will this tournament have “audio” or “notemapstepsecharts” present within it???

This gonna be Queso XD

no srry there will only be dwis

Our idea is to add this either this iteration or in the 7th one, Will keep in touch to give some more infromation.

thanks ammo! I ve never played this game before :grin:

4 Likes

using the EtternaCoins that i get from this tournament to fund HSMP13

1 Like

crazy only for reallo gameurs like sebastian and stefan

diamond strummer

i wonder whos going to win :roll_eyes:

ytour mom

1 Like

fake

erm what the deuce

Helo wil this have fnf or robreasts MAPS Âż thnak oyu
Tags(IGNORE):deltdan,funkyfriday,bestfnfplayer,osu,osu!mania,crazyasian,1000pp,jakadsplaysfnf,attang,anmao

we better see an oiled men twerk 1v1 during the finals.