Secondary Etterna Technical Tournament Ultimate Deluxe AnMaO Edition (And I'm Better Than You) The Tournament

It’s finally happening… Tournament

Too much sofisticated engliss in this,your not an english teacher like lotfy so poease use normal people engrishhhds

Imagine if Etienne comes back from his retirnment for this i think this would be somewhat epik i think

he would say something like “its ettiening time” and ettien everyone that would be pretty cool I think

i also think

We are thrilled to embark on the journey of the second-ever Etterna tournament. The anticipation among players is palpable as we eagerly await the chance to showcase our skills and compete against some of the best rhythm game enthusiasts in the community. The prospect of pushing our boundaries, mastering intricate patterns, and achieving new high scores fills us with a sense of excitement and motivation. The tournament serves as a platform to not only test our abilities but also forge connections with fellow players, fostering a vibrant and supportive environment. With adrenaline pumping through our veins, we can’t wait to hit the arrows, create mesmerizing combos, and experience the thrill of the competition. Let the tournament begin!

Also a lot of people have been wondering which files will be played in the pack, So we have decided we are releasing this little sneak peek!

1 Like

hmmm

it is june 2 the qaullifiiers are here

REGISTER AND SUBMIT YOUR SCORES USING THIS FORM: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe08PH9zHQxVWMvM3yKLWpPfPOkS7FBx7h_Hpb6ZKMRFXgyrA/viewform

ALL SCORES ARE ON 1.0

String Quartet no. 8 mvt. 2 (Lofty Dump Minipack 3)
Shape of My Heart (Minty Fresh Pack 2)
The Glass Ceiling Cabarey (midare megapack 4)
kefi and the nepali mountain mafia = thug life 24h ~indian style~ (Minty zFarts Pack 2)

pool pack link for losers who dont have the packs: SETTUDAE(AIBTY)TT qualifiers for losers.zip - Google Drive

qualifiers will end at MIDNIGHT UTC MONDAY (THATS MIDNIGHT RIGHT AFTER SUNDAY ENDS)

ALSO ANMAO MADE A DISCORD SERVR FOR THE TOURNAMNTEN!!!

1 Like

Ok guys

1 Like

I wanna play but I know my 20.15 MSD ass will be wrecked

1 Like

this tournament is concluded