[Release] the Leftovers 3!

WHAT THE FUCK CLICK THE LINKS???
CLICK THE BANNER???

Alt download: LINK
Bonus DLC pack!: LINK
LEFTOVERS 3 DOCUMENTATION (DO NOT RESEARCH): Leftovers 3 Release Thread - Google Docs
^ SECRET FORMULA TO JOINING BIG STEP ^

TURN ON BGโ€™S YA NUMPTYYYYYYYY

henmlo shenmoboobly (I am altnerate DourGent) here agian BACK with a BRAND nEW !!! shinobu FILLED bpacq todAY i WIll gjuide u htrough the wondmerful pakc of latovers!!!

fiserr wi ould like to sayih tihsโ€ฆ htjer arfe alot of shinbous in this pack (mabye not bannmer but is inside folde!!! many seccret in foldersโ€ฆ)

ok wiht that out of the way i will give u a sumary of etje lefvogvver paq!!! thjer are many number files of combo and MI>ES!! many high bpm fileโ€ฆ hard too : (( ALSO THER IS AA QUVER VEOIRSON OF THE REVTAIYL CURSE by the Douranothergent PLUS a asecret sneakpek on the alcerola pack comiogn to u soon in the future or opast?? and also megalobation posting THRE TIME IN A ROW. some cute fiel by the foxyweboo!! with naj bjkrnad new airโ€ฆ ith as a olot of cool suvond vourtix files too and some gay faoctory default files by thne zeta new ocmer omgโ€ฆ CHORDJACK FILE MANY IN THIS PACKโ€ฆ cock tjher are matsi fikles with t he FART PFF VRR vutubjer files many too AND ZETA FRANGING AFT FIKLES playinmg withn new handipanga and EXCLUSE STEPARIST Ssexy daniamyte cum two new make your files!! therej is some maro lugi too and this timeโ€ฆ no osu file ??? *(jsut ikidding there is ous file fuk u) lost of opretfy fun files ngl

ok kthere is the sumary, u can go through the pacq oto lkearn moe aobut it!! ythner are like almost 300 files so itโ€™s hajnd to sumarfuuy many file in this threadโ€ฆ jmusf kojnmw that this pack ahas many isecrets in files AND in folders!! itfk wil take u over 5 yufears before u find all secretsโ€ฆ

very special thank to everyion in elftgfover for submit!! again i wil listg out thgbne nmamesโ€ฆ petf thjropffath tikm celelbain forexfir feosyWEEBOO vooibGIRL deemria dourgnet FAcotryDefaultZeta mamzi pxel bobemai phimtil wimdmoboze pocopo55 cscnec k reZY kokpop porvidam chuina jimmyjams AND SPECIAL APPARANCE GOIKLDSTIMERโ€ฆ

tihs time no miecrostansactions :frowning: enmjony pack!!

wnom i wil rgive pack treahd back to dourgenmt

TURN ON BGโ€™S YA NUMPTYYYYYYY (BUT LOUDER THIS TIME)

many file many maker of the file many file lot overf 300 whole file!!! in 1 pack!!! all are fine tun ed for yuou happy

PAYMENT INCLUDES: BONUS 500 FILE DLC PACK??? AT NO EXTRA COST!!

FRIDAY PACK RELEASE ------ FRIDAY PACK RELEASE ------ FRIDAY PACK RELEASE

FRIDAY PACK RELEASE ------ FRIDAY PACK RELEASE ------ FRIDAY PACK RELEASE

TODAYโ€™S THE DAY???

Step by step guide on how to join leftovers:

Step 1: get spammed with dark brotherhood images
Step 2: ???

HEY GUYS ZETA HERE JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT Iโ€™M UWU KAWAIII

THIS PACK SO HIGH QUALITYโ€ฆ IT COME WITH NOT 1โ€ฆ NOT 2โ€ฆ NOT 3โ€ฆ NOT 4โ€ฆ BUTโ€ฆ 17
!!! ALTERNATE BANNERS!!! so coolโ€ฆ

hey guys please help i have bad disorder

CAN U FIND THEM ALL?? PLENTY OF HIDDEN SECRETS AND KOOL ORIGINAL FUNNIES! remember to remove this part DourGent before pasting :slight_smile:

AND REMEMBER TO TURN BGโ€™S ON??? BGS ON!!! please turn bgs onโ€ฆ

QUARANTINE GOT US SAD SOโ€ฆ REMEMBER TO ENJOY PACKโ€ฆ ENJOY! this is gameโ€ฆ arrow hardโ€ฆ arrow funโ€ฆ laugh arrowโ€ฆ enjoy arrowโ€ฆ WE HAD FUN MAKing . . .PACK yuo have FUN playingโ€ฆ please thank u :slight_smile: :smiley: D

chec out this cool video!: funny video

+1 truth - tim canโ€™t dance

8 Likes

this is a good shinobu i like shinobu
shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu shinobu

Thank you. Thank you very much, everyone. Sorry to keep you waiting; complicated business; complicated. Thank you very much. Iโ€™ve just received a pack from DourGent. She congratulated us, itโ€™s about us, on our pack, and I congratulated her and her server on a very, very hard-fought journey. I mean, she fought very hard. Dour has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our community. I mean that very sincerely. Now itโ€™s time for EtternaOnline to bind the wounds of division, have to get together. To all Chartists and Simfilers and Mappers across this community, I say it is time for us to come together as one united beatchartfiler. Itโ€™s time. I pledge to every member of our land that I will be developer for all people, and this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, Iโ€™m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great community. As Iโ€™ve said from the beginning, ours was not a journey, but rather an incredible and great movement made up of millions of hard-working men and women, who love their charts and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their players. Itโ€™s a movement comprised of Charters from all races, religions, backgrounds and beliefs who want and expect our cult to serve the people - and serve the people it will. Working together, we will begin the urgent task of rebuilding our community and renewing the Etterna playerโ€™s dream. Iโ€™ve spent my entire life looking at the untapped potential in packs and in charts all over the place. That is now what I want to do for our community. Tremendous potential. Iโ€™ve gotten to know our community so well, tremendous potential. Itโ€™s going to be a beautiful thing. Every single player will have the opportunity to realise his or her fullest potential. The forgotten men and women of our community will be forgotten no longer. We are going to fix our charts and rebuild our discord, repository, servers, tournaments, attitudes, song choice. Weโ€™re going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none. And we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it. We will also finally take care of our great boomers. Theyโ€™ve been so loyal, and Iโ€™ve gotten to know so many over this 36-month tenure. The time Iโ€™ve spent with them during this journey has been among my greatest honors. Our boomers are incredible stepartists. We will embark upon a project of community growth and renewal. I will harness the creative talents of our people and we will call upon the best and brightest to leverage their tremendous talent for the benefit of all. Itโ€™s going to happen. We have a great beneficial plan. We will double our charts and have the strongest mapsets anywhere in the world. At the same time, we will get along with all other communities willing to get along with us. We will be. Weโ€™ll have great relationships. We expect to have great, great relationships. No dream is too big, no challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach. EtternaOnline will no longer settle for anything less than the best. We must reclaim our gameโ€™s destiny and dream big and bold and daring. We have to do that. Weโ€™re going to dream of things for our community and beautiful things and successful things once again. I want to tell the VSRG community at large that while we will always put Etternaโ€™s interests first, we will deal fairly with everyone, with everyone โ€“ all charters and all other mappers. We will seek common ground, not hostility. Partnership, not conflict. And now Iโ€™d like to take this moment to thank some of the people who really helped me with this pack, what they are calling tonight, very, very historic pack release. First, I want to thank my parents, who I know are looking down on me right now. Great people. Iโ€™ve learned so much from them. They were wonderful in every regard. I had truly great parents. I also want to thank my sisters, Celebelianโ€™s OC and Timโ€™s OC, who are here with us tonight. And, where are they? Theyโ€™re here some place. Theyโ€™re very shy, actually. Great big boobs. And my brother Windoze, my great friend. Where is Windoze? Where is Windoze? My brother Windoze. And they should all be on this thread, but thatโ€™s okay. Theyโ€™re great. And also my late brother, Nick12. Great guy. Fantastic guy. Fantastic games. I was very lucky. Great brothers, sisters; great, unbelievable parents. To Ptet and Foxfire, and Theropfather, and Bobini and Kraezymann and Void, I love you and I thank you, and especially for putting up with all of those hours. This was tough. This was tough. This charting stuff is nasty and itโ€™s tough. So I want to thank the leftovers very much. Really fantastic. Thank you all. Thank you all. I will go on to thank some political allies, such as Deamerai and Scintill, as well as praise the work of charters and the yet unnamed fellows I forgot to mention in this statement. Weโ€™re going to get to work immediately for the EtternaOnline community. And weโ€™re going to be doing a job that hopefully you will be so proud of your chartists. Youโ€™ll be so proud. Again, itโ€™s my honor. It was an amazing time. Itโ€™s been an amazing three-year period. And I love this community. Thank you. Thank you very much.

9 Likes

ฮตฯ€ฮฑฮณฮณฮตฮปฮผฮฑฯ„ฮนฮบฮฎ ฯƒฯ…ฮผฮฒฮฟฯ…ฮปฮฎ: ฮ”ฮตฮฝ ฮพฮญฯฯ‰ ฯŒฯ„ฮน ฮฑฯ€ฮฑฮนฯ„ฮฎฯƒฮฑฯ„ฮต ฮฝฮฑ ฮถฮทฯ„ฮฎฯƒฮตฯ„ฮต ฮฑฯ€ฮฟฮธฮญฮผฮฑฯ„ฮฑ, ฮฝฮฑ ฮฑฯ€ฮฑฮนฯ„ฮฎฯƒฯ‰ ฮตฯ„ฮนฮบฮญฯ„ฮตฯ‚ ฮบฮฑฮน ฯƒฯ„ฮท ฮดฮนฮฌฮธฮตฯƒฮฎ ฮผฮฟฯ…, ฮบฮฌฮธฮต ฯ†ฮฟฯฮฌ ฯ€ฮฟฯ… ฮถฮทฯ„ฮฌฮผฮต ฮผฮทฮฝฯฮผฮฑฯ„ฮฑ, ฮบฮฌฮธฮต ฯ†ฮฟฯฮฌ ฯ€ฮฟฯ… ฮธฮญฮปฯ‰ ฮฝฮฑ ฮบฮฌฮฝฯ‰, ฮบฮฌฮธฮต ฯ†ฮฟฯฮฌ ฯ€ฮฟฯ… ฮธฮญฮปฯ‰ ฮฝฮฑ ฮบฮฌฮฝฯ‰, ฮบฮฌฮธฮต ฯ†ฮฟฯฮฌ ฯ€ฮฟฯ… ฮธฮญฮปฯ‰ ฮฝฮฑ ฮบฮฌฮฝฯ‰, ฮบฮฌฮธฮต ฯ†ฮฟฯฮฌ ฯ€ฮฟฯ… ฮณฮฑฮผฯŽฯ‰ ฯ€ฮฟฮปฯฯ‡ฯฯ‰ฮผฮฑ ฯ€ฮฟฮปฯฯ‡ฯฯ‰ฮผฮฑ ฮฑฯ€ฮฑฮนฯ„ฮฟฯฮฝฯ„ฮฑฮน. ฮฟฮณฮบฯŽฮดฮท ฯ€ฮฟฯƒฮฟฯ„ฮนฮบฮฌ ฮผฮต ฮตฮบฯฮฟฮญฯ‚ 0 ฮดฮนฮฑฯ‡ฯ‰ฯฮนฯƒฮผฮฟฯฯ‚

1.8 gigabytes

1 Like

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

[OK](javascript::wink:

Yay! : )))

Wowweeees
Instructions unclear, virus dowbloaded

4โ€™33

bpm changes

I have never been more surprised for a pack release I knew was coming in my entire lifeโ€ฆ

Now itโ€™s my turnโ€ฆto come.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i have a very sad disorder where my dick too big it gets in the way of my normal life because i have to roll it up on one of those giant spools you use to store the garden hose just to be able to get aroundi have a very sad disorder where my dick too big it gets in the way of my normal life because i have to roll it up on one of those giant spools you use to store the garden hose just to be able to get around

2 Likes

i started reading the google doc before realising it was 75 pages of schizophrenic rambling

good job guys!!!

4 Likes

lol buttthread

NICK12 FUCKUGN DIED???

paqโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

1 Like

dont tell nick