[Release] the Leftovers 3!

← ↓ ↑ →­­­­­­­­­

overfeLts 3 [Realize] d heart!

THE FUCKING LEFTOVERS!!!

THE FUCKING LEFTOVERS!!!
Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

[OK](javascript:; )

hi

I contributed to this
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

pleas download

thnx

2 Likes

God bless <3

tf is going on here

3 Likes

cum pack…

everyone seems to have problems. its a carnival here.

We’re having fun, that’s what’s going on.

finally friday

1 Like

Looks interesting, I’ll check it out.

1 Like

Thanks for all the 1 star votes on our pack, everyone. It’s insane. The reception has been insane. I’ve gone insane. Did insane. Insane i sin e esin insee e nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnc

7 Likes

Okay so I played all of Leftovers 3…

It’s pretty good would recommend.

hey guys please remember to press the random button in the pack and fail out of the 40msd file thank you

1 Like

my name still jeff

Girls who smoke :hot_face:

4 Likes

good job dour XD

2 Likes

But this thread isn’t about any of that. This thread is about you, and your pathetic insecurities. This thread is about you needing to validate the time and effort put into developing the Leftovers 3. This thread is about your need to be heralded as the savior of charting by the community because for all this pompous jackassery and the logical flagellation that you have been throwing at everyone here your major fear is that maybe we’re all right. Maybe for all the effort and time and vitriol you have put into the development of the Leftovers 3 you have produced nothing of note. You took a gameplay focused client and you forced your concepts of aesthetics onto everyone and entirely ignored the gameplay facet; not because it’s not important, but because you just don’t know what the fuck you’re doing.

7 Likes

ctc