Compulsive Chordjack Collection [ Release ]

banner

Download the pack here

Compulsive Chordjack Collection is a 100 file project that focuses on music that is of Asian descent, ranging from easy to hard files. Most of the files in this pack are chordjack oriented, with some being outliers but still focused on chordjack.

Songlist (Image Cropped, click for full list):

Imgur

I truly hope you enjoy, as I hope for this pack to be played for many years to come. I am beyond grateful for the teamwork displayed to construct this pack together.

A huge thank you to everybody who has contributed to this project:
Feylos, IceDynamix, Leo137, Lethal, Maisawaguchi, Martzi, Mouse, NikoSek, OpakyL, Rachel, RARS, Sheenoboo, Sinewave, SnowPh, STEPDWI, Tera, Vebvbb, Virtual, Xingyue, Zino, Zyglrox

A huge thank you to Virtual for the incredible banner design and execution, taking the pack production to an elevated level.

A monumental thank you to Sheenoboo for going in-depth on numerous files to make sure that what we are producing is quality, and ensuring the play-ability and enjoyment of this pack. I’ve also become more aware and consistent in file production from him as well !

If you’re interested in joining in on the project next time, we welcome your contribution to the CCC Discord!

24 Likes

paq very paq yes paq hhh

2 Likes

woah that’s huge one
great work👍

2 Likes

paq
thank you XD

3 Likes

amazing pack thank you

2 Likes

me on paq

paq is big

1 Like

Fun, pop and clean are the three words describing the pack.
Good job Shaun and charters!

1 Like

oh look i’m on tv, hi mum

1 Like

Thanks for all of the support! Happy jacking!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

简直太疯狂啦!哈哈!

1 Like

CCC is a scam invented by the government to make us accustomed to an 8th note routine to make us war machines

1 Like

quality paq

1 Like

Good pack, I can tell a lot of effort was put into this.

1 Like

Thank you very much! It was a full-time job!

This is a really good pack and i am proud to have been a part of the creating process. Admittedly, there are some less than satisfactory charts and a number of farm ones, the pack as a whole is arguably one of the best if not THE best chordjack pack out there. Truly a masterpiece.

1 Like

Very nice pack !!
keep the good work !!

1 Like

CCC 2 waiting room :flushed:

1 Like

most insane pack of 2020 make sure to play EVERY file in this pack :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pack improved my Chordjack skills immensely. Waiting for CCC2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Came from Osu just to play CCC! Great job mappers!

1 Like