.STEP // PROJECT [Submissions open]

IM CURRENTLY WRAPPING UP THE PACK SO I WOULD ADVISE AGAINST STARTING A SUBMISSION AT THIS POINT UNLESS YOU WORK REALLY FUCKING FAST I GUESS

Spreadsheet: Link (VERY OUTDATED)

Submissions: Discord -> Celebelian#0746
(I’m doing my organization via DMs and the spreadsheet,I’ll watch the thread but it’s best to contact me directly)

ABOUT THIS PACK

.STEP // PROJECT is a pack with a focus on cyberpunk inspired music, this means I’m looking for songs with a futuristic feeling or that relate to cyberpunk media like the OST of Ghost In The Shell, Cytus II, …

I’m taking my time in making this pack as good as I possibly can without any rush.

Work started in September 2018 and I’ve been stepping almost every day - to give you an idea of the level of effort i expect.

Release timing should be late 2019.

SUBMISSIONS
- I suggest you send songs you’d like to step to me first (I’m picky sorry) via Discord
- Song length: 1:30 - 7:00 mins (+/-, depends on the file)
- Difficulty: 15-27 (+/-)
- No joke files (I already took care of that)
- Don't send me shit like Kavinsky, let's keep it interesting
- I'm extremely critical of my own files so expect the same for yours
- Dumps are ok!
- No file limit set (yet), send me anything you want but if you keep shitposting I'll ignore you
- I'm open to collabs
- No re-releases, watch out for resteps as well
1 Like

.paq//post must be at least 10 characters

hewwo>

what’s this? OwO

bumping you

meme bump 10 characters

I feel obliged to say something about needlessly bumping threads…but whatever the forum is dead anyway it’s not like traffic is being interfered with.

All aboard the SMO forums 2 train choo choo!

3 Likes

fuck you get necro’d

Double-necro’d nerd