Skwid game Title must be at least 15 characters

bn

hey look it’s me. don’t expect anything special. it’s very simple jacks and trills. some of them are very long haha xD

it’s not strictly vibro shit, but be prepared for some girthy jacks, and not of the chord variety. chordjacks suck shit and i’m talking shit to you right now if you enjoy them.

thanks to:
me
everyone that got a file in (phlox, poco, dourgywourgy, oddbread)
NNNN for bringing up the fact that this would be a funny pack name
Foxfire for making banner gfx (woah!)
vela for submitting a file and getting it denied because it’s too complex and interesting for the pack
the 2 people other than phlox that are cool enough to enjoy REAL jacks

2 Likes

first
Post must be at least 10 characters

:scream::scream::scream: HOLY FUCKING SHIT​:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING SQUID GAME REFERENCE!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!1! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: SQUID GAME IS THE BEST FUCKING SHOW :fire::fire::fire::fire::100::100::100::100: GI-HUN IS SO HOTTTTT :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face: COME PLAY DDJAKI WITH ME :red_square::blue_square::red_square::blue_square::red_square::blue_square::red_square::blue_square::red_square::blue_square::red_square::blue_square: YOU CAN PAY WITH YOUR BODY :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::worried::facepunch::worried::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::worried::facepunch::worried::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::worried::facepunch::worried: MUGUNGHWA KKOCI PIEOT SEUMNIDA :gun::angry::gun::angry::gun::angry::gun::angry::gun::angry: What’s the game​:question: What’s the game!:question: :question: What’s the game!:question: :question: What’s the game! What’s the game!:question: What’s the game! :question: What’s the game!:question: :question: What’s the game! :question: :question: :question: :question: What’s the game!What’s the game!What’s the game! What’s the game!What’s the game!What’s the game What’s the game!:question: What’s the game! :question: What’s the game!What’s the game​:question: :question: What’s the game! :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: What’s the game! :question: What’s the game! :question: What’s the game!:question: :question: :question: :question: What’s the game! :question: :question: What’s the game!:question: What’s the game! :question: :question: What’s the game!:question: :question: What’s the game! :question: What’s the game!What’s the game! :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: What’s the game!:question: :question: :question: What’s the game!:question: :question: :question: :question: What’s the game! :question: What’s the game! What’s the game!What’s the game!What’s the game! What’s the game! :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: Oh no you failed the game!:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: Player 69420 eliminated!!!:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Does this pack have speed jack in it skwid

1 Like

actually it’s handstream

green light

Oh man, SkwidSM is back after 10 years! I simply cannot wait to see and experience the products of his creative endeavors after such a long time!Post must be a complete sentence.

1 Like

Oh boy a jack pack, I can’t wait to play some
b a n g e r s

u mad? :squid: 10 chars

paqpost

if you don’t like jacks you’re weak

u skwidding me? :squid: