Skllitter's Uneven Baroque Collection (submissions closed)

Hey everyone, this is my next pack I’m making. The songs have no specific theme but the files will be mostly technical with a few dumps in between.
For the first time, I will be taking submissions. Some things to note:

• The genre doesn’t matter much to me, but if you submit (good) speedcore, trance or trap (or nostalgia shit from the 2000’s) you have like 99% chance of being accepted.
  • Files should range between 1:45 and 5 minutes.
  • Likewise, difficulty should be around 15 to 25. Close to 20 is best.
  • Technical (dump) files are preferred
  • Would be great if your files aren’t included in another pack already, save if it’s your own.
  • I won’t set a deadline right away, just when we close in on 25-30 files and I am satisfied with the pack.
  • Make sure to make the file name “Song (Mapper)”
  • Contact me on Discord: Sklitterbeer#7293
  • You can also PM me on here, but discord is preferred.

Progress Doc

(x-post from FFR)

Stepping technical dumps like a boss. :sunglasses:

1 Like

that’s how mafia works

:world_map: :world_map: :world_map: :world_map:

lv. 1 icy type js charter

lv. 35 techdump boss

that’s how etterna works

1 Like

yo lads, we’re at 20 files already. pack’s slowly coming to a close, so if you were gonna submit something but forgot this is your friendly reminder

deadline’s coming at 25

peace

hey guys, this is prob a bit overdue but here’s the final update: we’re at 28 files now, I’m looking to accept one last file with the final one I will make (TODAYS RAP MUSIC IN 3 MINUTES, probably). Deadline for the last minute sub is June 17th, at 00:01 CEST. In case where there isn’t a good enough sub before this time, I will make a baroque music chart.
Note that if you don’t have any subs in my pack yet, you will be more likely to be accepted, although with due scrutiny as I don’t want a last minute sub to be low quality. GFX not necessary but preferred.

Lastly, sorry for the long wait! I got sick right in the middle of april and may, where I was looking to release, so it took a little longer than expected. Nevertheless, I hope you will still enjoy the pack when it comes out! Most of the work done now is small revisions, finishing some half-files and gfx. It should be done 'fore july.

Pack is released. As such, this thread is considered complete.