Scores from electriczap9

just realised im as old as keyboard collaboration 1

1 Like

it ok… i get that kind of response a lot

pretty epic of u to reconsider that take tbh, and yh romanticism was super rushed cause i was pretty sick and just wanted to have sth out and rush out a proj lol (which is why i took time with entry to sklitter… u will see soon ;)) anyWaye yh the gd song was cause i actually liked it but i quit that a long time ago so dont rly feel attached to any of the OST anymore. same with ddr tbh would chart more of it if i listened to any of it these days,

the cloud rap isnt a joke anymore :((
ur also not the person i made u out to be when the drama first went down, if thats any solace : D

1 Like

I went through a breakthrough this session, after playing quaver for a while now, I didn’t feel as punished when playing it so I did some speed and later found that it wasn’t mandatory to always get a 96% but rather just a guideline for decent accuracy, so I just started trying to get better speed with this thought rather than get good accuracy since I always quit when i get a real massive CB rush that puts me off, but I’m trying to get used to this and get better speed scores now

ill do serenity 1.3x aa soon

tiring jacks lovely song, ignored rates since its a great song a bit annoying but ill uprate this ill plan to aa this soon and do a 1.5x on this but the last third is just hard

heres more scores for y’all, this time, focused on tech, since i reminded myself that senya doubts my technical reading

fun jacks
tbh this is my favourite file in stepping stones fun bursts my soical status in the vsrg community (according to mina) i like scintill’s files second best score here of the session, the jacks and bursts are challenging fun jack chart highlight of the session, very fast and duanting bursts mixed with lns and mines, aa soon

hey @Casey2069 i noticed the 1.4x on serenity you did, nice! you also managed to do the trills which is something I struggle on, are you done with this file or will you continue to push its limits? I intend on doing this on 1.5x as a long term goal

heres more epic scores from me, and i am slowly become a speed player

i genuinely want to improve on chordjack speed, no farming intended
Okay, if you want, you can request me to do certain maps

what a skillboost, a shame i got killed in the second half, ill practice the second half so i dont get fricked next time

I will likely not come back to the file on 1.5x before I can control 250 js.

alright then

asphalt 9 music 1.2x whenew reminds me of “the one who spins samsara” from asura’s wraith