Review: The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY play SUX!

SHITTY CHARTS! SHITTY CHARTS! SHITTY CHARTS! Gold Stinger is scum… I downloaded The Really Shitty gold stinger Pack that NO ONE will ProbAblY V1-9 on my computer. IT IS COMPLETE COCK-A-DOOKIE BUFFALO FUCK! WHAT IN THE NAME OF ASS! WHAT WAS HE THINKING??? WHO WANTS SEXUALIZED PONIES ON THEIR SCREEN?!! NOBODY, UNLESS YOU HAVE PROBLEMS! OH, AND THE MUSIC… GET USED TO HEARING IT. LIVING TOMBSTONE? MORE LIKE THE LIVING TOOMSHIT! THE SONG CHOICES MAKES DOG WHISTLES SOUND LIKE BIRDS CHIRPING. SHARDS OF GLASS IN MY EARS SOUNDS BETTER. I’D RATHER MOW MY LAWN WITH TWEEZERS! I’D RATHER SAW WOOD WITH SAFETY SCISSORS! I’D RATHER ENTER THE CODE TO SEE JOHN’S HAIRY ASSHOLE! WHO THE FUCK IS GOLD STINGER ANYWAY? HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING BIRD, NOT A HUMAN.
Verdict: it’s like action 52. many bad charts, but some great ones too. 1-4 sucks dont install those vile putrid packs. peace computer and g j a l l a r h o r n Rox.

3 Likes

the content this forum needs but doesnt deserve

Thanks!!! I work hard playing charts, so you don’t have to. It requires loads of effort.

they’re fire files bruv