[Release] Zora Princess

Zora Princess

Hello everyone.

I’m Mipha. Some of you might know me from osu!mania by the handle Mipha- or some called Miphather due to my stringent releases of chordjack files in o!m.

I’m releasing a pack (which I considered this a personal project from early 2021) that consists of small amount of files I’ve been working on. I had a few struggles here and there to try and contribute few things that I want this project to come into fruition.

Zora Princess, is a minipack consists of 12 files that tried to fulfill some of my personal views that is based of a character named Mipha, the Zora champion from The Legend of Zelda : Breath Of The Wild herself. In my mind, these few songs from this pack are what I think Mipha would listen to (they are somewhat gloomy, melancholic and some of it would picture even sorrow or a bit darker but soft tone).

With these things in mind, I hope you enjoy the works that I’ve created from a year-long project that I always wanted to leave a mark behind the VSRG scene. The link to the pack itself will be just below the banner on the top of this post, and the songlist will be at down below.

Thank you for reading.

1 Like