[Release] Trails of Cold Jumpstream

bn
DL link is also in the banner

Play Trails

Inspired by the Trails of Cold Stream ITG packs, this pack contains 32 charts of songs that mostly come from the Trails/Kiseki series and the Ys series. Several of these songs are arrangements that were released outside of the games’ soundtracks, mostly also from Falcom’s composers but with a couple also from the Falcom Boss Rush Phase 1 arrangement album (thank you Arvin and Aoki). As the pack title states, these are (mostly) jumpstream charts, varying from 18 msd to 35 msd.

I have been slowly working on this pack for a bit over two years now, with the intent of eventually finishing and releasing it as my last pack before retiring from charting (maybe). I haven’t played kb vsrgs since sometime last year, and have been focused on playing iidx instead, so at the very least, this is certain to be my final pack. I hope that you enjoy it should you decide to play anything from it.

Shoutouts to April/Wiosna for her two charts, and shoutouts to Arvin/YourVinished for creating the Trails of Cold Stream packs (also I made a shitter version of their Trails of Cold Stream banner for my pack with my 0 skills at making gfx lol)

Play Trails

4 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: