[RELEASE] gooberSM Originals

goober pack by gooberman gooberSM he goboober

megapack big pack 53 - 1 files all gooby

Screenshot_380
me being an EPIC rap god!!! (I’m so good at it!)

banned
guys this is so sad!!! (he likes blue archive so the ban is justifiable)

squintward (he stays)

banner

Click the banner to download .
(no songlist, there’s 52 files)

BTW this pack has a few bounties. These bounties have some requirements:
-video proof
-hand cam
-You must be active in the etterna discord
-Must be played in Etterna (for obvious reasons)
-Must have a paypal (required for payout)

Here are the instructions to
When you complete a bounty, PING Poi_Moi in the scores channel of the Etterna Online discord. (I have message requests on, so if you want your completion to be seen first, ping me in that channel.) The first ones to do so get the payout if said completion is valid. Keep in mind, payouts will be sent 3-6 weeks after the bounty is completed (this is to ensure it doesn’t screw me over…I got bills and shit to pay after all. All bounties except the last one are first come first serve.)

Here are the bounties:
DIAMONdS ON MEEEE
[$50 for AAA]
Winner: N/A

Last Friday Night
[$15 for AAAA on 0.1x both diffs]

nyancat1hour (Double set up not allowed, index not allowed, pad not allowed, ur mom not allowed. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO MIRROR!) (BTW since the file is a single lane jack, you are allowed to use any finger to jack it as long as you’re not switching mid file.)
[$35 for AA on 1.0x]
Winner: Kazye (Has been paid)

Write me a 15 paragraph essay about the pack
[$65 for AAAAAAA on writing]
(This bounty works differently, it’s more of a contest, just DM Poi_Moi your essay and I’ll pick the best one and I’ll payout. ChatGPT is not allowed, not that it’ll help you much to begin with.
Deadline: December 24th 2023) Have fun!

BTW IF YOU TRY TO FIND WORK AROUNDS YOU WILL BE DELETED

(ADDING THIS BEFORE THE FORUMS GET SET TO READ ONLY. I will be reposting the pack release on the new forum, this is so I can update the forum post in regards to bounties and stuff. thanks!)

[ UPDATE: gooberSM bounties are being closed temporarily for the remainder of the year. To my knowledge no one has submitted past Kazye and they’re getting paid next week soooo yeah. The bounties are still up, I just won’t be paying out till next year, so if you’ve been grinding one of the bounties, you can still get it, just make sure you follow the requirements in the gooberSM Originals pack release forum post*]

2 Likes

so generous
also pack has some great files

1 Like

gooby

2 Likes