[Release] Etterna Video Game Pack

pack_banner
DL Link if you don’t wanna click a nice banner (nerd)

Sup! Similarly to UEP, I always wanted another VGM focused pack to come out after VGMP 4 and all the wonderful charts that came with it- This is exactly that! On a smaller scale of course, but this meets that goal nonetheless. Within this pack, you’ll find 79 well crafted charts, all packaged up with amazing GFX sets mostly by Mollocephalus and others.

(Hey, there’s only 60 charts on this list… what’s goin’ on?)

I’ve apologized a few times already, but I want to extend one last apology to the EVGP server, including both judges and those who submitted. I lost a fair amount of drive for charting and pack projects as a whole, and I should have recognized that burn out much sooner than I did. Regardless of that, I still made sure that this pack would release in as best of form as I could make it; I hope that effort shows in the charts on display.

Much like VGMP 4 though, we left a few goodies hanging out within some folders of the pack. If you look hard enough you might be able to find the remaining charts!

Credits:
GFX - Jole, Kraezymann for his initial work, Mollocephalus for basically everything else (this pack wouldn’t be out without him lol)

Judging / QA - Zeta, theropfather, Dour, Windoze

Charters (in no particular order) -
ricetoast
XingRen
ShadowGod
Patashu
Curious Gorge
AlexDest
Dour
Cinnamoroll
syn_wb
VisD
Zeta
DarkZtar
Kaho
DMRIw
karastrinket
Windoze
loafusofbread
Wiosna
Temma
James May
Sun Wu
Mipha
M0nkeyz
Elekton
Kraezymann
OddBread
Leverage
Mollocephalus
theropfather
velaachlorine

Before I go, here’s a trailer for the pack by Zeta!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7hPoO14QmM

Thank you all for everything, good morning and good night.

7 Likes

HOLY FUCKING FR*ICK!!! bsawesjeajse

3 Likes

now this is a paq I can paq confidently

glad to see this released, spotless pack

Edit: trailer is important

Oh baby it’s finally here

PAAAAACKAAAAGE!!!An error occurred: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?An error occurred: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?An error occurred: Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

they did a lore for a etterna paq

the best paq

cooltext435037613877837

1 Like

Super happy to see this released. Thanks to the one who did the First Steps art, I couldn’t have asked for better. (And to Sam for all the help in the QA process.)

1 Like

This is a pack that exists, and that’s a good thing

1 Like

finally a video game pack for video game in a video game thats a pack

genshit haha

你说的对,但是《原神》是由米哈游自主研发的一款全新开放世界冒险游戏。游戏发生在一个被称作「提瓦特」的幻想世界,在这里,被神选中的人将被授予「神之眼」,导引元素之力。你将扮演一位名为「旅行者」的神秘角色,在自由的旅行中邂逅性格各异、能力独特的同伴们,和他们一起击败强敌,找回失散的亲人——同时,逐步发掘「原神」的真相。
你的素养很差,我现在每天玩原神都能赚150原石,每个月差不多5000原石的收入,也就是现实生活中每个月5000美元的收入水平,换算过来最少也30000人民币,虽然我只有14岁,但是已经超越了中国绝大多数人(包括你)的水平,这便是原神给我的骄傲的资本。

5 Likes

你说的对,但是《Etterna》,后面忘了