Post-vacation score time

Here’s two cool scores that I got after returning from my summer trip 2 days ago, will update this thread with more scores for the next week or so.

Here’s a really good MA for an underrated bop, I think I could get all Marvelous with grinding, but for now I’m okay with it

FAXX is harder than FELM to me, I’m really surprised I got this on my first try

Forgot to put this in the first group, but Rise Up has been the bane of my existence since 2015, I’ve only passed it twice before, and this is my first documented one

This is one of my favorite songs to play for some reason, and i had crazy MA at the end. I don’t know why it registers that I failed the chart, but it doesn’t bother me too much

nice accuracy stuff, why not go for quads?

1 Like

Well, I’ve been playing on really crappy keyboards the whole time, I’ve been waiting until I bought a new keyboard to even try to do quads. But since I bought a keyboard today, I should be able to start grinding those out soon!

Great news! I got my first MFC!!!

This boy took 28 chokes, 200 run resets and a bunch of willpower.

And now I can finally have an MFC under my belt after a long, long time.

I’ve been trying to push myself to pass an ITG 22 for a very long time. I’m really glad I got this relatively quickly.

I’ve been a huge nerd for Igorrr songs forever, and this is a very good MA for me considering the bracketing section might actually be hell itself.