Owo tappies [Pack Release]

hellowo, I have made an Etterna pack (with the help of some good friends), click on the lovely pack banner above if you’d like to play it. c:

Files are primarily centered around stream patterns, however there are a few more jacky / technical files featured as well. Fairly even distribution of difficulties between ~15 and ~26msd.

I technically started this pack back in 2019- messing around with the editor for osu!mania and creating some hot-garbage. Over the years, my vision of what constitutes a good / fun chart has evolved and the pack has evolved with it. Over time the songlist has changed drastically with most of the original charts being cast aside over issues with quality, though one of the charts in this pack is still surviving from the original (although it has been almost entirely recharted). I decided 2023 was the year that it would finally release and with no small amount of help from those listed below- here it is. I’m pleased to present owo tappies and I hope you enjoy.

–Credits–

Featuring wonderful charts from the following talented stepartists-

choof
Rapta
Yyorshire

Thank you to the playtesters for suffering through early versions of some of these files, your feedback was extremely valuable!

UnityBoi
Zlyice
Hakulyte
EppuJoloZ
Matthia
ToonE
:smiley_cat::smiley_cat: (Ery)
NotSpiralingEnough

And a very special thanks to the kooba for providing the support I needed to be productive.

4 Likes