Minty Fresh Pack 4 (RELEASE THREAD)

DL LINK: https://mega.nz/file/3xslgaLZ#T-_fTW6ZKoyQ5tGL59VilxD5asCttx7rNH7oteVNPMI

anyways honestly my tea is getting cold lol
I wonder why like why do i even have to

lol anuyway this is a pack and im done

its time for me to accept the facts: my place is in the sky up high
higher than the balloon you let into the atmosphere at your 7th birthday party

the one where your mom got that delicious cookie cake that said “Happy Birthday, James”
you remember? Your dad came home from work early and didnt even stop off at the bar. Im higher than that.

If someone asked me how high I need to go I would say they wouldnt understand because like honestly they wouldnt understand. This is a pack. I am a balloon.

You cant pack me into a nice folder with a cute name and some shit in it and tell me to be in it my whole life you guys are all greedy snakes. you weeaboo nerds arrow gamers need to understand that I could literally bounce you off a wall like a basketball

and so like the ball that ever bounce so will i ever be floating higher and higher
and still higher until the day that i inevitably fall and someone screams that the sky is falling

its not the sky its me and im going to hit the water so well and the splash will be huge

now that im done with that shit

Minty 4 was pretty fun thanks to everyone who submitted even those of you who did not get files accepted and dealt with me pulling things and putting them back constantly.

expect a lot of fun files, some minty-like others more dumpy and stupid but still fun

To the Minty crew specifically, thank you as always for giving me advice, helping me compile a great group of files and in some instances specifically charting files that I felt the pack needed. You guys are awesome and you have always been a large source of inspiration to me as far as charting goes. As far as everything else you guys are totally unlikeable slaggish and honestly all probably rterdad

dont come calling me in a few years for your packs pls

For all of you guys downloading, please post scores and talk a bit about what you thought of it. I think that is part of what I enjoy the most when releasing a pack. Have fun.

Im actually done doing packs, and Mina has been done for a while now as well, so here is a list of a few people I think could continue to make Minty packs if the demand is there:

Leo137
Tim
Celebelian
Scintill
Ptet
James May

11 Likes

paq paq paq paq yes it is a complete sentence

what. 10char

lets goooooooooo

Putrajaya_Hot_Air_Balloon_Fiesta_2009_-_Clown.jpeg

1 Like

paqpqaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

1 Like

minty is dead :crab:
also paq

PogChamp

Post must be at least 10 characters

tfw i cant keep minty alive anymore

also paq

may allah bless your soul

1 Like

I’d say the series has run its course, but a takeover would be fine for me as well. Fresh pair of eyes I guess.

Thanks to both of you for your contributions. I’ll post some scores if I find some cool charts in here.

paq ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

yo why the fuck is my old discord name in a txt in the pack KEKdsfisdkhfunknown

LEGIT WHO ASKED LIKE FR WHO ASKED BUT ILL BLOW UR ASS LIKE T PAINS CASH Bb.

zfarts 3 when

Cool

-droptable

4 Likes

2 Likes

yay paqthred

pog release ;3;

Can you please link me the song “Pain Triangle” I can’t find it any where its sooo good.