Mina x DD part 1

[This was made on 8/6/2019, by all the lovely people in our discord on a public google docs. I (Sklitterbeer) wrote most of it, spacegorilla and jousway helped with the lore. Enjoy]

[oWo

O w O U w U

Bruh this is basically the new discord, your mom is like discord, a cum dumpster

See that bridge over there? Jump off it

w guys Google docs is my favorite game Fanfiction Wanna Yiff? Uwu~ I will!! Who’s your fursona owo?

I bet i know whomst the fuck that is guessyo mama yes this is sklitters mother he is now grounded grounded grounded grounded fordoe 151342491134548-6- years

__ x __

Retard

Chordjacks

here today we here with science the rapper and space the tortilla and rat-per rap-ter something like that amirite ya bro it is cool like jurassic world or something like flight my irl friend spoiled the ending of that that’s ok we can sit here and rappity rap rap okay crap this is the song ab

out owen he is viau; not her he is a 3 fingered god his MA is better than SpaceGorilla’s his stepfiles are better than IcyWorld’s even though they are index and i

ndex is old index is kinda gay spread is where the cool kids stay spread is for the real men unlike o-wen owen can play spread but only like otaku dreams that’s right he beams when he steams because dreams is the teams owen is a cool guy who plays index and semi index he is cool because he is owen and we make song about him he can AAAA a 16 because he uses three space has 10 but owen is a cool guy 'cause he taps like a hen we rap like ben 10 why is he even in this rap that show is old it’s older than my stinky bread loaf’s mold owen uses judge 7 plays eleven11 because sharpnel is like his favorite song maker he can full combo powershifter … he lives in DILDO tho chill bro still bro chill tho still bro the end … … … lol sike owen gonna sit [another obnoxious noise] YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shut up sklitter

Shut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitterShut up sklitter FUCKING KILL YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yall have the gay

i will take a fucking jackhammer put in in his vagina and fucking rip his entrails then feed them back to him while raping his asshole and when he is done eating i would put my dick so deep down his throat so that he w

Dear DDMythical

I really like your dans in osu!

ould vomit everything and then i would eat it myself and shit everything on him then i will rip his jaw off and listen to him scream in pain while i put my dick into his ear and brutally fuck his brain out and ears out and when he is barely alive i would cut my dick off smash his fucking head with a sledgehammer and put my dick in there

There

Umu]

[The actual fanfic starts here.]

Our love st

ory begins i…

[I cum In the fuck

ONIII-CHAN KIMOCHIII

SUGOKI DASUKI ONIIII-CHAN, WA CHINCHIN DAISUKI

Holy crap someone is actually writing a fanfic, what like legit? Hell yeah brother let’s do this]

[cont.] n a faraway place called “Etterna Online” (EO). Here resided two very horny furry gay boys, but they wouldn’t know this until after they started talking. In fact, these two lovebirds were called “ginamarcious” [sic.] and “DD”. DD was a lil bitch boy haha but really, two months after their first interaction they decide to meet up since Ginamarcious [sic] has been tasked by the entire EO community to kill DD for obvious reasons(eating the last rice krispie) , but as the apartment door opens, minaciousgrace finds himself a very pleasant surprise. DD was not, as we had thought, a measly little manlet that couldn’t bear his own weight, but he was actually packing not only gigantic muscles and a pretty face, but also an absolutely massive donger. Minaciousgrace instantly forgot about the task at hand and decided to lure DD into his sphere by [Bro fucking kill me immediately] giving him a good yiff. In fact, DD was very turned on by this, his pants almost tearing in half at the sight of the little mina standing outside his door. He proclaimed loudly, “would you care to make love, mina-san?” Minaciousgrace’s cheeks reddened as he admired the monstrosity offering him a night of a lifetime, and he could slowly feel what was left of his original admiration for DD coming back, this time not as in a feint glow of intellect, but as an actual sex master. The apartment door slowly closed in on itself as the two hotheads decided to meet their lips. However, as they got on the bed, minaciousgrace opened his mouth, unable to speak. “What is it, uwu?”, DD inquired. “I’m…” minaciousgrace stuttered, “I- I’m a fu fu f fuRRY!!” DD stopped to take a minute and realized the situation. He decided to take advantage and spill the beans on his end as well: “Well, there’s something you should know about me as well.” Slowly, he unpacked the giant fursuit from under his bed: and there he was, DD standing in full bearsuit, looking to dominate our little minaciousgrace. Minaciousgrace said: “I don’t think I’m ready for this, I’ve never done this before.” DD smirked, as he opened the zipper on the lower half of his bearsuit, quietly reassuring minaciousgrace that everything would be okay. (but his anus would not) “Now you’re gonna learn why they call me DD” he said as he pulled out two humongous and incredibly vascular fucking dicks , both violently precumming as they aspired the daylight that was coming from the shallow opening on the blinds to their hotel window.

Ginamarcious could barely comprehend what he was witnessing. He was, in his utter amazement, so flustered he nearly forgot to unpack his own wolf fursuit from his bag.

Mina then came on the floor cuz he has premature ejaculation like a bitch and farded and shidded his pants he looked DD straight in the eye and said: “if you tell anyone about my smol peen I will delete etterna”

["what the fuck is this" - DDMythical

let me out

i dont have two dicks, everything else here is tru tho

minas hot

how do i prove i am someone on this chat room

i am dd mythical

nah

is quaver out yet

can you ask them kindly to unban me

this is also a shit game

for legal reasons i did not say this

i dont like rice krispies

i mean they’re okay but like there are far better

do u think mina has a small dick

like statistically asians have smaller dicsomtodickpost hi

No but you do

Ok buddy

Say “i am dd mythical”

Omg is that the real ddmythical

No its still closed alpha

No its still a shit game

U ate the last rice krispie >:)

Sure

Sure

We all know

Weve seen those minaxdd pics

Distorted glowing eyes mina image]

[cont.] DD rose from his [incubator?] and appeared as if he was prepared to fucking murder mina. As he did so, his looming presence filled mina’s heart with fear, but also arose some untapped emotions he had not experienced before. “What are you a little bitch retard get up and suck me dry you cuck”, he violently hissed at mina who was still quivering from his sudden premature ejaculation. In fact, it would be unsure if mina could take even one of DD’s dicks, let alone two. He would soon find out though, as he slowly, dressing in wolfsuit, climbed back on the bed and looked his lover deep in his behind-bearsuit eyes. “Kiss me, mina-chan”, DD said for the last time. The kissing didn’t take long; soon enough, mina lay on the bed, his legs widened to a point of no return, and we all knew it had to happen. DD whispered: “I’ll start with one, okay?” Minesgroc [sic.] whimpered so faintly he couldn’t even hear it himself, but had he screamed, it wouldn’t have made a difference. DD’s first love rod penetrated Minaciougraces anus fervently but passionately, making sure to stir to allow for double penetration as the lovesome thrusting continued. “My cat is on my keyboard fuck”, DD quietly remarked as he saw his feline friend trespassing on his home mechincal [sic] keyboard he uses to play our Glorious Best Game of 2019, Etterna (™). He didn’t further care about the cat, though, as DD had to prepare for the second load. Slowly, his second penis, still growing in size, entered minaciousgraces’a nus in a way as compact as possible, while still giving minaciousgrace enough pleasure so he could cum a second time even after wasting it all on the floor before even getting back on the bed. It was getting so intense, now, that both the men started sweating profusely in their fursuits…

As the night came to a close, DD finished with a hefty spunk shot into inaciousgrace’s anus, who moaned in discrete pleasure. Both of them laid down and let the stars judge their fate, as they both fell asleep.

Part 2: Minaciousgrace’s “Pregnancy” coming sooN!!! Uwu xoxo

Part 3: penis vore we dont need a part 3 TYES WE DO HELLO

[

OMEGALUL

Uwu

What the fuck is wrong with you nothing

bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh ]

4 Likes

shut up sklitter

2 Likes

I really like your dans in osu!

mina%20x%20dd
bravo

1 Like

ok zoomer

post must be at least 10 characters

u wotU wotU wotU wotUwot Uwot.

CALLATE MIERDA CALLATE PEDAZO DE HIJO DE PUTA IMBECIL DE MIERDA CALLAATEN

*Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?*emphasized text**ruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bru

PPJPJP

good read I came on my son

1 Like

what is this

1 Like