Gorilla Remaster Pack release!

HERE IT IS AFTER 10 YEARS OF BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS YOU BETTER PLAY THIS !!

This will be the best pack you ever played.

Gorilla Remaster Pack is finally done! For those of you that don’t know, It’s a pack aimed to fix my old files from the Gorilla Minipack series, many of which were out of sync, not fun to play, or improperly timed/layered. Most of them I remade from scratch but with similar skill spread. The pack includes several files from other charters and many songs I charted since GMP3 was released in 2016. Credits are in the explanation.txt file.

The pack primarily focuses on difficult technical patterns with minijacks, though there is a wide variety of files to choose from with unique steps. As you’ll witness, there are some joke files but don’t let them detract from the overall experience of the pack. :slight_smile: (I can AA the vast majority of them; don’t be afraid to downrate if you have to)

Hope you like it!

Also here’s a 2nd edition of the pack that’s somewhat easier, geared towards index players who don’t mind getting a little jumpstream in their regimen.

1 Like

:gorilla: 10char

POTY :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: :speaking_head: