Getting muted over a conversation about new players charting impossible files

honestly, im not suprised, anything i say at this point will just get me fucked

2 Likes

the fact that there is no category for the discord server, the moderation team, and support in general, is just great
moral of the story: if you have social/communication issues, you’re fucked, no exceptions

if you have social/communication issues, you need to put more effort into discerning what kinds of interactions the people you’re talking to are receptive to. You’ve seen on more than one occasion that the Etterna discord isn’t overly fond of what you bring to the table in terms of conversation. And I get it, I have similar problems with social interaction, but thats not an excuse to not put effort into getting along with everyone.

Your choices are to put more effort into how you interact with them or to continue what you’re doing, get banned, and find somewhere else to go.

Don’t play the victim when you don’t even want to try.

electriczap9 post :100:

2 Likes

2 Likes

lol providence is a little insecure so he’ll mute you for insig shit, if he says stop probably just stop

also if hes talking to himself dont interrupt loll

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

People tried many times to tell you when you were not contributing to conversations, but you kept acting the same way. All we really asked for was self control and listening to staff, but you seem incapable of doing this.

It is not our responsibility to coddle you. If you wish to be a part of the community it is your job to listen to others when told to stop.

i regret posting this, but people still like me in a way

sometimes i feel provoked and post rubbish like this

Providence is a cute bro

yeah, his pfp should reflect on that, ill take down this garbage in a few minutes

edit: cant delete it myself, but flagged it so hope that means it will be deleted soon