February 2023 Score Highlights!

(EDIT: I did not expect to post this many scores… Exactly 42 of them in fact!!! So this will be a very long chain of scores! Hopefully you don’t mind!)

Ok so, I did not want to make an imgur account bcuz it requires phone number and I am not going to give them my number!!!

This will be my actual first post to the EO forums!! My performance has been very phenomenal this month. My reading skills have definitely gotten up compared to something like November 2022, and I thought that was the best month I’ve done.

I will be busy for quite a while, and I might not have much time for Etterna, so I want to show everyone my best performances during this month! Most of these charts are technical/dumps, but I do have a few others!

(Scores from Feb 03 to Feb 06)

--------------------------

A very nice J4 FC score. Pretty epic rainbow dump patterns that were surprisingly comfortable. I choked the J5 FC at the end, which makes me sad a bit but nonetheless a very solid score

traveling from EEE is my favorite CJ chart of all time (along with Pants in Nuclear Kimchi). While this isn’t my personal best score, both my MA and PA is much better. With all the c-brushes I have done, I’m surprised it was close to beating my PB. Guess you can say this is the average CJ score. Still tho, VERY PROUD!!

Funny anime jack chart! Shoutouts to ricetoast for telling me to play this. This is loaded with minijacks and triple jacks and rainbow notes and difficult transitions and idk!!! The fact I AA’d this is actually amazing to me

Can’t go wrong with a quad on a Zaghurim chart! The little roll burst beginning is RNG to MA tho lmao, otherwise pretty comfortable js/stream patterning.

Been wanting the AAA every since ATTang set it himself in April 2022. It’s so easy for nerves to get yourself a lot of stray greats in here, so the progress of getting an AAA here is absolutely mental. In almost all of my attempts (including the AAA), I always rushed the constant rainbow patterns. I’m so glad I got this. To put the cherry on top, I barely did beat ATTang’s score (haha get owned, jk love u attang)

I hate you corn man

A surprisingly but cool AA for me. These patterns are just absolutely brutal with the anchors and bursts so a score like this with decent PA, is pretty insane.

COOL SHARPNEL SKA CHART! very nice DDP great, epic PA, and minimal c-brushing “techump” score.

Today I find out there’s a Pizuya’s Cell chart. Very clean score. Cool 48th and 32nd alternating streamz.

Inspired by Mina’s 2.1x, I’ve been grinding out this chart starting at 1.4x in June 2021. This is one of my proudest scores! Getting thru both the beginning and end of this chart is very difficult, but I managed to play both of them well. 1.8x soon? I hope!!! Amazing score nonetheless.

Another one of my proudest scores. Very cool song from Colorful Sound Ports, the same artist who made bangers like Eternal Drain and Cherry Doll. Made it with 10:1 PA with the very cool rainbow patterns.

cute chordjack chart. surprised I had the stamina for this.

i actually cannot believe i beat my 1.0x score. Very rolly stream patterns with funny bursts. PA is really good here!

LOVE THIS SONG. LOVE THIS CHART. Astonishing how I was able to not only re-AA this, but beat my PB too! I thought it would be a fail because I was too slow on the “break” part, but by some miracle I was able to get thru the first half, and FC’d the ending.

(Score shows J5 judge count, oops) I got a lot better hitting the 48th streams, but it was still pretty easy to c-brush. Still can’t get through the 32nd handstream thingy part so easily, but still amazing for me. 29.99 MSD online, lol RIP 30. oh well!!!

I’ll continue the score posting later in another post. just wanna test this. Hopefully it looks good!

1 Like

nice scores bro :eye: :eye:

1 Like

(Scores from Feb 08 to Feb 17)

This song is a banger and I keep coming back to this chart. The constant bursts are very brutal on this one. I really want to AA this beast one day!!! still proud of it tho.

I can’t believe this is even AAAable for me. I think I was in AAA pace too, despite throwing the beginning jack parts, but unfortunately my right hand just doesn’t like me (well it never does) and I dropped a bad. Very upsetting, but I’ll get this one soon!!! It will definitely be the greatest AAA i’ll have.

Actually awesome sightread. I FC’d everything except the beginning jack part. The burst are pretty comfortable and I was able to cruise thru the streams.

LOL

Wow I was actually going to make it to .90%, until that weird great!!! Oh well. I’m surprised that now I’m able to hit all of these funny JS patterns and bursts fluently.

HELL YEA VELA 3 RELEASED. This is my collab chart with Vela. Very tricky patterns. I was able to PFC every previous versions of this, but now I’m having a difficult time. BTW Did you know there are 198 BPM changes in this 55 second chart?

Epic J4 and J5 sightread FC! I felt that same energy from the Glitch Lich score. Very catchy song and quite interesting patterns that I can’t describe and idk how I was able to hit all of them.

THE BEST AND PROUDEST MARATHON SCORE I SET!!! My plan was to just AA 1.0x, but I felt really good this valentines session and said why not push it to 1.1x? This chart is so loaded with a variety of patterns and they are all very fun to play. I was very surprised it was near a 96%. (I can’t see my current %, only my goal tracker). This is the marathon chart I would recommend for any experienced player looking for one.

Actually insane sightread AAA. You’ll be pretty busy with the outer columns hoping you’re staying in the PA window. Pretty well done chart!

ok i played CCR! pretty relaxing dump for a relaxing? song! i cant read this title pls help

TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUN TUN TUN
i love you corn man

Ok that aside, this was really hard not to cbrush, so for some reason I only did it once in this score!!!

This Japanese Transformation chart has very anchory JS!! Despite the anchors, I was surprised that I was cruising thru most of them, but they are a bit stamina draining so i just kept missing at the end. Either that or it was more awkward to hit. don’t really remember exactly.

ok i have a little more scores to post. browsers getting laggy lol

(Feb 17)

Yea uhh… I’m not exactly good at handstreams. I like this song, and it was a fun chart to push. I think I struggled a bit hitting the patterns and started c-brushing a few times! Still good MA and decent PA! AA sometime!

Oooo spicy sightread tech AAA! I got thru all of the bursts and gluts with a blackflag! I will play the dour 4 version some day…

Alright, most likely the most popular chart in Vela 3! 80s banger with really comfy patterns to MA! Not sure what to describe the patterns, but it is very two-hand trilly. Now I find myself listening to this song everyday!

omg… did insane…

I have played this chart a few times in spaced sessions. When I was doing other quad attempts, I tested my luck here. I was able to MA most of little 32nd bursts, and some of the broken split trilly JS patterns. I don’t remember mirroring this tho!!! Anyways, very cool quad I got.

uber awesome song and chart. was able to get thru every rainbow patterns until the very end with an unfortunate c-brush. Still insane PA and solid score!

WTF! I think it was past my usual session time and my hands felt a little worn but I got this!

My favorite chart in Icy X, but in 1.1x! I got thru the very rolly jumptrills! One hand trilling is still an issue tho but I’m still pretty happy with this!

Very very friendly jumpstream patterns. Despite this, I still struggle to quad jumpstream charts! So this is pretty cool to get.

Alright last post

(Feb 18)

ok this one was a little hard to quad for a STEPDWI chart. I seriously suck at MAing slow [13][24] split trills.

Ageha, one of the most popular charts for accuracy! In 1.2x, the streams are pretty easy to throw a bunch of perfects on, especially when it starts with 2 OH Trills. I’d like to quad it someday tho!

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I threw with that c-brush at the end! Still, I can’t believe I’ve gotten this far that I’m able to near-AA this stamina boss chart… Just need to work a little bit more of my handstreams and I can finally put this chart to rest

How did I read this?!?!?!?!? Better yet, how did I hit these things somewhat fluently??? Actually epic!!!

Ugh TLD… still my weakness… I really struggle hitting the long jacks in this chart and in general. It could’ve been an AA too but I kept c-brushing at the end, probably due to feeling nervous at the end… but seems like it won’t be long until I finally get the AA.

J7 quadwall gaming
.99% soon? maybe!

Alright final score! 400th online quad as well! I chose this one because I was in index hell, and I really enjoyed playing this one back in the day. It was also one of my first .90s in my profile. So I chose this one, and I’m really happy with this chart as my 400th!

And that’s all the highlights I’m posting!

Nearly 3 years and 5,461 scores later, I’ve gotten so far in this game. Many highs and lows during my skill progression, but overall I’m very happy at where I’m at now! It won’t be the end yet, as my end-goal is to reach 10,000 scores! For now, I won’t be setting as many scores because I’ll be busy for some time, so the goal must slow down… But hopefully I can find the free time to set more scores!

I had so much fun playing this game, and I really hope you are having fun too, no matter what skill level you are!

Thank you so much for reading. :heart:

~nonyu

4 Likes

hot damn !

1 Like

Seriously sick scores, dude.

1 Like

cool acc scorbs; thanks for posting :q

1 Like