Etterna Charting Contest 2020 - Groups and Songs!

Thank you for all the applications, we’ve made the groups and chosen the songs!

I will list the songs and groups below, remember that I will DM all of you with a ZIP containing the song and SM file that has been synced (Feel free to tweak the sync if you think it’s wrong.)

GROUP 1

1. Windoze
  2. SuicidalNoob
  3. Tim
  4. AlexDest
  5. Caliber
  6. Wh1teh
  7. ositzxz369
  8. Choof
  9. Halogen
  10. snover
  11. CBR

GROUP 2

1. Gazelle
  2. SklitterBeer

GROUP 3

1. Lights
  2. Cheblan
  3. Capes
  4. Durvin
  5. chxu
  6. Sebaex
  7. Zeta64
  8. M0nkeyz
  9. SpaceGorilla
  10. Ska
  11. Whisy
  12. Paturages

GROUP 4

1. Bobini
  2. Kangalioo
  3. MOS420
  4. RamiWins
  5. AzreaL
  6. Dihydrogen
  7. DjBoZa
  8. arpia97
  9. ulti
  10. 8230
  11. Lightning
  12. teradora

Good Luck, you have 2 weeks to finish your submission! DM YOUR SUBMISSION TO ME ON THE FORUMS WHEN YOU’RE DONE!!! :blush:

1 Like

Oof, this is definitely not something I would normally step. GL everybody!

1 Like

Really excited to see the results for 1, song’s a banger with a lot of interesting stuff to play with and some stiff competition
Charters for 2 have some scintill study to do for sure
Gonna be interesting to see how people layer 3/4, not much variance but a lot of ways to interpret

Dour v Lofty POG

This song is a fucking BANGER, yo

goddamn <3

martzi* rop is an idiot

its me azreal the most realest of them all

I actually like the chill ethereal vibe for song 2. I have been unleashed from the depths of sick hell so prepare to be beaten y’all

BIRDO II is such a layered motherfucker, holy crap. It’s the worst song of them all I could’ve got.

I would trade you for my song any day of the week. I think there is very little you can do with song 3

Your song has enough stuff for my charting style. Song 2 is pretty difficult to layer properly because it contains many equally important details going on at the same time. Song 4 would be fun to dump. Song 1 is in general very interesting.

Enjoyed this a lot. Pumped for this. Thanks for hosting.

Personally, I like song 3. Im really interested to see how other versions differ from mine

dropping out, I do love iglooghost but I just can’t come up with a chart for this that I enjoy and there’s not really a point in trying to force it

1 Like

RIP Group 2

3 Likes

tf happened to song 2

y’all already KNOW what’s boutta happen

2 Likes

did the coronavirus wipe out all your competition?

2 Likes

Had To Stop At My Biggest Hater Funeral Today - Just To Make Sure He Dead #RipLofty #DieHatersDie

Hey Guys If I Type Like This It Looks Really Cool Hey Check It Out Guys It’s Like The Title To A YouTube Video!

1 Like