Etterna Charting Competition 2020 Part 2

It’s time for the second Etterna charting contest! :partying_face:

What is this?
This is a community voted charting competition, if you decide to participate you will be assigned a group and given a song to chart to your liking. This chart will then be submitted to me and stripped of any identifying data, at this point all the charts in your group will be uploaded for the public to vote on.

How groups are decided
Groups will be decided based on many factors, some being the overall skill of the charter and the style of stepping the charter has. Groups are non-negotiable (Except for extraneous circumstances), if you think you can’t do well in your group - try, and remember to get creative!

Want to participate?
Just respond to this thread saying you wish to participate! If you have a message about a 10 character limit feel free to copy this “I would like to participate, please remove the 10 character limit”.

Prizes :partying_face:

First

• Home page treatment for your file, your file will be placed at the top of the EO news page for at least 1 week!
  • Ability to upload an animated avatar onto the website.
  • A cool badge on the forums.

Second

• Ability to upload an animated avatar onto the website.

Third

RULES

• Feel free to cut the song provided, however cuts that result in a file under 2 minutes in length will not be accepted.
  • All styles are acceptable (dump/accurate/xmod).
  • Please ensure you step the file on the Insane/Challenge difficulty and leave the difficulty number set as 1.
  • Collaboration is strictly forbidden (Exceptions for cutting audio, this you can seek help with).
  • Do not stream your charting process, any information that links your file to you will make your submission invalid.
  • DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ANYWHERE IN THE FILE (Chart artist, song artist, etc…)
  • DO NOT add any graphics to the file, they will only be deleted.
  • DO submit you file in a folder of the following naming convention - Song Name - (your name)/[file.sm, music.ogg]
  • Do not solicit votes or reveal which submission is yours during the voting process. Anyone caught doing so will be disqualified.
  • Submissions should be sent to me via DM on the forums! You can send a .zip, .rar or .7z but archives are limited to 20MB.

Good luck and have fun guys, registration will be open for just under 1 week until 26/07/2020 00:00. At this point groups will be posted publicly and your song sent to the group. You will then have a 2 weeks to finish your file and submit it! Reminders will be sent don’t worry.

Participating
  • theropfather
  • Windoze
  • AzraeL
  • capes
  • kangalioo
  • Lights
  • CBR
  • Axerol
  • Larami
  • Celebelian
  • Lemonguy
  • temma
  • DeltaEpsilon
  • MOS420
  • Sklitter
  • M0nkeyz
  • Fevernova
  • ATN
  • DonKordeon
  • Durvin
  • Bobini
  • ulti
  • electriczap9
  • chxu
  • ricetoast
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • XingRen
  • Zeta
  • PositroniX
  • ositzxz369
  • Xeuphroda
  • choof
  • Yome
  • RainbowDashIsHot
  • RamiWins
  • DMRIw
  • poco0317
  • Ptet
  • Goldensan
  • aDavid4
  • hexptr
  • Taragloss
  • Kraezymann
  • Pixl
  • Tim
  • Gazelle
  • DourGent
4 Likes

im in pls remove 10 char

“I would like to participate, please remove the 10 character limit”.

I’ll give it a shot

I wish to participate

im in too c:

in there 10 char

I wanna participate

:world_map:­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

ve a message about a 10 character limit feel free to copy this “I would like to participate, please remove the 10 character limit”.

yea okay sure

I would like to participate, please remove the 10 character limit

Don’t even need 10 characters. Don’t even need 0 characters.

Will this post be prophetic? Let’s find out.

Post must be at least 10 characters.

hippity hopitty i want to participate

im in pls remove 10 char

I want in :slight_smile:

Yo this looks sick imma step a hot beat for this maybe or I’ll just step shitty touhou who knows

1 Like

I would like to participate, please remove the 10 character limit

i’m in, hopefully not ending last place this time!