Compulsive Chordjack Collection 2 [ Release ]

simply revolutionary

2 Likes

ratioā€¦ b

1 Like

i havent known you for long but i really have enjoyed the help you have given me and the packs you have created, huge thanks for all you have done and to the mappers who made it all possible

you will be missed by many

1 Like

Fresh basil and mozzarella margherita at Naplesā€™ coastline

1 Like

For real now man, you outdid yourself with the sequel, worked on the weaknesses and ultimately gave the community a perfectly-rounded, coherent pack.
Wish you all the best and most of all disconnection from games!
Youā€™re an extremely talented individual, spend your authenticity and your creativity on worthwhile fields of your life.
Weā€™ll keep in touch and I hope to meet you in person soon!

1 Like

this pack is very good for new players, ive been training on this dudes packs and files for around a yr + and they have seriously made me better like i went from 20-34 msds within a yr, but it also is good for down the road because of how much the files scale for difficulty, heavy recommend.

1 Like

Very epic pack I was one of the playtesters.

1 Like

hello i think this pack is the cool, good and nice

good luck with all your future adventures tachyon!

1 Like

Been waiting for this for a long time! After playing CCC1 I had big expectation for this one, and Iā€™m not disappointed! Congratulation Tachyon and Hope to see you still play the game on stream, and good luck on anything you will do next in Life (even you donā€™t need any luck :blush: )

1 Like

ive been waiting for this pack for so long, im glad its finally out :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m extremely glad to see how everything turned out with this ambitious project. All the mappers involved and you surely did an awesome job while working on this sequel! Itā€™s been so nice to see you around and now I can wish nothing but the best for you and your future. Well done Shaun. :heart:

1 Like

swa,g gamertime

1 Like

big pacakge :flushed:
iā€™m pretty poop at cj, but now i have like 200+ more charts to practice with - nowhere to go but up.
s/o to tach, sheen, kimi, and every mapper under the sun. this is an undertaking.

1 Like

been looking forward for this pack for ages

this is awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy to have been able to inspire you to finish the project and glad to see it finally be completed. Play my files

1 Like

love u all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like