๐ŸŽ… Charting Secret Santa ๐ŸŽ…

Itโ€™s time, Christmas time. I think bringing the charting secret santa idea to the Etterna community could be great fun, so Iโ€™m doing it :slight_smile:

The idea is simple, if you want to participate let me know below, then you will be able to choose a song, any song, that you want charted (I will DM you asking for it, do not post publicly). You will have to provide the audio file for the song you want charted. The songs will then be randomly given to another participant and they will chart it, you will receive a song that somebody else chose and you chart it for them.

Some rules:
The audio file you provide must be less than 5 minutes in length.
Charters are allowed to cut the audio files they are given.
Your EO account must be older than this announcement post.

At the end of it all, a pack will be built and released with all the completed files and everyone will have a merry old time :christmas_tree:

If you want to participate, please enter below and send me the audio file of the song you want stepped. Please only enter if you anticipate you will finish your chart when given a song. Keep in mind that these charts donโ€™t have to be โ€œthe best files everโ€ this is more for fun and for allowing someone to get a song they love stepped. Registration will be open until December 1st, after that you will have until 23rd of December to complete and submit your chart.

I hope you all enjoy, and have a very merry Christmas.

6 Likes

yea im in bro

(yes)

sign me up bro

i am in and also too lazy to circumvent the 10 character limit

I guess I will also enter myself into this.

sure iโ€™m in, time to do some song narrowing

sign me in :slight_smile:

i too would like to join

in 10 char

Do you have to have released any charts publicly to enter? If not then Iโ€™m in.

are there any real requirements for the charts other than the 5 min limit?
like is the a certain difficulty range that we are aiming for or does it not really matter?

The difficulty does not matter.

nice to know, i guess ill sign up then :smiley:
my discord is BudEBoy#1850 if you need that

sure lol
my discord is cat girl#8652 if thats needed

You do not have to.

Iโ€™m not super confident in my charting ability yet but this sounds fun! Count me in!

I canโ€™t promise for the best charts ever, but letโ€™s give this a try, Iโ€™m in!

sign me up!

i guess iโ€™m in