Charting Secret Santa 2022

It’s time, Christmas time.

The idea is simple, if you want to participate let me know below, then you will be able to choose a song, any song, that you want charted (Do not post publicly, DM the song to me). You will have to provide the audio file for the song you want charted. The songs will then be randomly given to another participant and they will chart it, you will receive a song that somebody else chose and you chart it for them.

Some rules:
The audio file you provide must be less than 5 minutes in length.
Charters are allowed to cut the audio files they are given.
Your EO account must be older than this announcement post.

At the end of it all, a pack will be built and released with all the completed files and everyone will have a merry old time :christmas_tree:

If you want to participate, please enter below and send me the audio file of the song you want stepped. Please only enter if you anticipate you will finish your chart when given a song. Keep in mind that these charts don’t have to be “the best files ever” this is more for fun and for allowing someone to get a song they love stepped. Registration will be open until December 10th, after that you will have until 22nd of December to complete and submit your chart.

Please ensure the audio you send it of a decent quality. Please don’t register to chart something if you’re just going to spam quads to someone elses song, it’s very selfish and I will ban you from participating again. As mentioned the files don’t have to be great, but some effort it required (It’s sad I have to point this out, but the past couple years we have had some ‘abusers’)

I hope you all enjoy, and have a very merry Christmas.

21 Likes

Videogames!

Last year was fun, lets see this year woo

I will do the charting.

Enter.

Auf gehts burschn gemma, @AzraeL @ChiMarky @SirChronus @SkillDragonite @prefixaut @RenamonUwU

I’d like to participate. I’ll DM a song later today.

I’d like to participate

i wanna participate

I will comit hot chartaged, let me in!

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested in joining the Charting Secret Santa

Yes charting

my music taste has become stepmaniacore, so i will have to dig a bit for an uncharted one

I want to particapate

Hell yea, time for some fun Songs again, count me in!

i’m inPost must be at least 10 characters

I’m joinin

What a good opportunity to learn in a low stakes environment. I will be participating

2 Likes

Fuck it, let’s go

I’d like to join!
Last year was fun

Plus I want to see the improvement I got compared to the crappy file I made in 2021

i’d like to join too

enteringPost must be at least 10 characters

I’ll be joining too!

1 Like