Celeb Dumplings 2 (I Love My Friends Edition)

Download: 365.12 MB file on MEGA
Mirror: Celeb Dumplings 2 (I Love My Friends Edition).zip - Google Drive

As Stepfucius once said: “Next time you send me files 2 hours before release I’m just killing you.”

Celeb Dumplings is a series of packs focused on “scoring” dumps, that is to say dumps that are patterned in a more straightforward way than what you’d find in e.g Minty packs.

Personal rambling:

Uncollapse

Dumplings 1 started as pack to dump my dumps (hehe) that couldn’t find a suitable home in other packs but it quickly turned into a much higher quality pack than I anticipated and that I kept getting told was a fun experience to step for due to the relaxed approach to the entire thing.
So here I am with the sequel after getting asked about it for over 2 years, same recipe and still a ton of fun to make together with everyone who contributed to it.
In the end I didn’t end up taking any public subs at all (sorry!), but I think it was for the better because seeing all these familiar names in the pack fills my heart with joy.
I really want to thank everyone who sent in files, especially those who hadn’t stepped in a long time. The pack wouldn’t be nearly as awesome without all of you.
That’s why I’m dedicating this edition to my friends who I love very much. :slight_smile:

Thank you to all these beautiful people:
CBR
Caliber
DDMythical
DMRIw (+ playtesting, misc. QA)
Elekton
Konami
LemonGuy
Ptet
Samctuary
Sheenoboo
Speedpaint
Temma
theropfather
Tim (+ playtesting, public outreach, emotional support, being my strongest soldier and husband)
Void
Windoze
Xanibabe
Zeta

Hope you enjoy the pack! And see you… maybe… some other time?

10 Likes

paq time

Additional mirrors: GDrive pack archive | EO Download

1 Like

1 Like

dude this is like, a pack, and shit. what the fuck

2 Likes

wait this ain’t salami hour

2 Likes

holy shit paq???

2 Likes

:sparkles: thank you for hosting :sparkles:

unironically contemplating coming out of retirement just to play this after looking through i missed this

2 Likes

paq
mom i’m on tv

1 Like

4 Likes

i’m in this pack!

1 Like

PaQ

1 Like

I love this pack and i also love my friends! =DD

1 Like

hhhhh
package

1 Like

this pack awesome and cool

this is bury nice paq

holy shit paq

paqapaqapaq

i sure do hope there’s a super uueenie hut jr’s version of censored!! in this m.a.p (multiple acharter project) list

dude this is like, a pack, and shit...