Are you fucking kidding me!?!?!?!?!

BRUH, I PLAYED A CHART IN 1.3 SPEED JUST FOR FUN AND ACTUALLY GET A SCORE ON IT BUT THEY FUCKING DROPPED ME FROM 24.38 TO 24.23!

WHAT??? WHO DID THIS!? WHO!? WHY!? GODDAMMIT!!!
THEY DROP ME FROM 24.41 TO 24.35 BEFORE THIS AND I LIKE “OH SHIT, I GOTTA GET MY SCORE FLOODING UP” AND NOW THEY DROPPED AGAIN!?!?!?!?
THIS GOTTA BE ILLEGAL
BRUH
EVEN SATAN WOULD BE TERRIFIED OF THIS

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME:

• Why?
  • How?
  • What the fuck?
  • What did i do to deserve this?
  • Can i have the permission to kill someone right now?
  • Can they fix this or i will proceed to play on Practice Mode from now on?
  • Rate this bullshit in a scale of 1 to “totally brain damaged”
3 Likes

this drop happened RIGHT AFTER i got a low ass score on the 1.3 speed

if this is serious let me begin by saying that you would have a much better quality of life if you didnt put so much care into a stupid little number that a website gave you

keep in mind that the site tends to be on a calculator version that is older than the client and uses different algorithms than the client to calculate overall ratings. the site will only honor the 1 or 2 best scores you set per chart, across all rates. that kind of depends on some other factors and it looks like the site decided that once you set the 1.3 score the “best score” stuff was set to point to that score instead of the objectively better ones on the lower rates. so your overall dropped. theres also other reasons overall or skillsets can drop, but they are either more rare or a result of a different site related bug.

again, you really really really shouldnt care so much about the number. if you care so much look at your client overall and not the online one unless you get a huge rager from looking at your spot on the leaderboard. then by all means go ahead and also farm a big rating while you are at it. everyone will definitely care as much as you.

2 Likes

right, FINALLY, THANK YOU, that makes sense. Goddammit, i was shocked to see that happened. Now… i don’t know what to say, end of discussion, i guess.

oh, sorry for being rude, yea?

Because the calc says so

Because the calc does so

ye

you played farm Non serious

seek help maybe serious?

Just too much a non-issue especially if it is within 0.2 MSD, that is too less to care about

:playmore:, gain MSD, enjoy the game and get that 25 MSD and beyond :slight_smile:

Cheers

Yep, that rant was unnecessary. I could have asked nicely but… gotta get the anger out somehow.