Ale. (Pack Release) DOWNLOAD NOW!

Alright kids, its OUT :cowboy_hat_face: and its HOT!!! :fire::fire::fire_engine:

rth
Here… just take it, for FREE–> DOWNLOAD IT PLS!!! :euro::moneybag::credit_card:

• DO YOU LIKE FARMING :clown_face: OVERATTED CHARTS…well look no further :hushed: :flushed: cause this is the pack for you :child: :point_left: no really you should play the ?b???432-??! on every single rate possible it MIGHT give you false hope :-1: :white_check_mark: that you’re actually good at the game haha/./ :eyes::tongue:

• Smash your already broken keyboard :boom::boom: with this cool :sunglasses: and edgy :crazy_face: :japanese_goblin:pack that i just finished broo, you’ll love it :revolving_hearts: :weary:i swear its real fun, it only took me :four: years to make haha :sweat_smile: im not kidding :face_with_raised_eyebrow: this took lots and lots of time :calendar: :clock1130: because you know…charting sucks :unamused: AND its boring :sleeping: but now its here :point_down: :palms_up_together: and its about to shake the whole damn etterna community. :earth_africa: :grimacing: :shushing_face:

• Dont believe me!!! :rage::japanese_ogre::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Well let me tell you :hugs: that i spent more time making some of the gfx :desktop_computer: :mag: than i did with charting the files… :file_folder: :monkey_face: :monkey:

No but REALLY…Thank you sooo much for downloading the pack my sweet little viewer/reader :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

(Changed old -broken- “Try again” with minty fartz 1 “Try again” for no similar charts)

4 Likes

Too many emojis also pack

downloading just for the sake of having it not even gonna play it because of the shitty emojis

Look, a free simfile package !

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::facepunch::leg::muscle:

emojis cute:innocent:

emoji cringe

btw dont do that for any future :kissing: :kissing: pack releases :100::two_hearts::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::spoon::beers::doughnut: