The First Glass Beach Album Pack [Submissions Open!]

glass%20-%20Copy%20(2)
Hey all, Ptet comin at ya with an album pack.
I know most people don’t tend to care about packs like these, but this is a project I’ve been wanting to do for a long time now. If you like glass beach or want to contribute feel free to claim a track to step.

Submit files/Claim tracks via discord @ Ptet#1337. If this project ends up requiring it I may create a discord server, which will be linked [here] in the unlikely event that I do.

Rules:

• You are only allowed to chart songs from this album (Obviously).
  • Any type of file is allowed as long as it is charted well.
  • Once someone claims a song you cannot step it unless you ask that person for permission to either collab or do a VS with each of your charts on a different difficulty. Said person reserves the right to tell you no.
  • There is no planned release date or submission deadline. I want this to be as good as it possibly can be and will only release when I feel satisfied with every aspect of it. That being said, you should probably hurry up and claim your preferred track before someone else does.

Track list:

1. clasic j dies and goes to hell part 1 [CLAIMED]
  2. bedroom community [CLAIMED]
  3. (forever???) [CLAIMED]
  4. bone skull
  5. neon glow [CLAIMED]
  6. cold weather [CLAIMED]
  7. calico
  8. glass beach [CLAIMED]
  9. (blood rivers) [CLAIMED]
  10. dallas
  11. (rat castle) [CLAIMED]
  12. planetarium
  13. soft!!!
  14. yoshis island [CLAIMED]
  15. orchids [CLAIMED]

Please check the spreadsheet for the most up to date version of this listing plus high quality download links and stems for each song.

3 Likes

just listened to this album, very excited for the pack!

2 Likes

I gave this album a listen and I can say I can’t wait for this pack.This album is an absolute banger for me.

2 Likes