The First Glass Beach Album Pack [Submissions Closed]

glass%20-%20Copy%20(2)
This project isnt dead guys… i swear.

Submit files/Claim tracks via discord @ Ptet#1337.

Rules:

• You are only allowed to chart songs from this album (with a few exceptions, see bottom of song list).
  • Any type of file is allowed as long as it is charted well.
  • Once someone claims a song you cannot step it unless you ask that person for permission to either collab or do a VS with each of your charts on a different difficulty. Said person reserves the right to tell you no.
  • Planned release date is early 2023, probably mid january.

Track list:

1. clasic j dies and goes to hell part 1 [FINISHED]
  2. bedroom community [FINISHED]
  3. (forever???) [FINISHED]
  4. bone skull
  5. neon glow [CLAIMED]
  6. cold weather [FINISHED]
  7. calico [CLAIMED]
  8. glass beach [FINISHED]
  9. (blood rivers) [CLAIMED]
  10. dallas [FINISHED]
  11. (rat castle) [FINISHED]
  12. planetarium
  13. soft!!! [FINSHED]
  14. yoshis island [FINISHED]
  15. orchids [CLAIMED]
    *I am also accepting submissions for any of the singles the band has put out to be included as bonus files.

Please check the spreadsheet for the most up to date version of this listing plus high quality download links and stems for each song.

4 Likes

just listened to this album, very excited for the pack!

2 Likes

I gave this album a listen and I can say I can’t wait for this pack.This album is an absolute banger for me.

2 Likes

Update for you all: As of today I am resuming working on this pack full-time. I lost motivation for a couple of months but recently found the motivation to work on it again. Given this and the sudden influx of submissions the pack should (hopefully) be out by the end of the year.

I have also slightly expanded what kind of content the pack allows, so for those of you who want to submit but missed all the good songs, check the bottom of the tracklist.

2 Likes

This pack is no longer accepting subs.