[Closed Subs] Celeb Dumplings 2

Back by unpopular demand… ME

The sequel that I never wanted to make but people kept asking me about it so I’m doin’ it (also I felt like stepping for old time’s sake).

Sub guidelines:

• Refer to the first pack for stepping style and song choice. (scoring dumps, objectively good music)
  • While I always intended these packs to be low stress that doesn’t mean low effort, so don’t knowingly send me bad or joke files I don’t want 'em.
  • No BPM gimmicks, no weird shit.
  • I’m a busy man so QA will be quick, if your file needs major fixes I don’t want it. I generally expect people who submit to this pack to know what they’re doing so I don’t lose time dealing with rookie mistakes.

Once again for the people in the back: :warning: This is not a low effort pack. :warning:

Submit on Discord → Celebelian (I got the new name without numbers)

Ok bye bye.

Also vote on my poll: Should I make real GFX like in the first pack or nah.
I estimate that if I do, the pack will take about 2 or 3 extra weeks to release.

• Real GFX
  • Zero effort GFX
0 voters
4 Likes

so exciting can’t wait to dump ling

Stepfucius

nuclear kimchi rebuild 1.5.24341

Pack is slated to be released on the 6th of August, public subs are now closed. I will however still take your file if I personally contacted you about submitting a file or you’re a friend of someone who’s in the pack already.
See you soon! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

exciting news

Pack is released